Saturday, April 23, 2016

Cocteau Twins - Milk & Kisses - 1996

Last post of the day, I bring you my SECOND favorite album by the Cocteau Twins.  Heaven or Las Vegas is my favorite.  This one is Milk and Kisses.  It's sad that it ended up being their last, as I feel it was their most cohesive in years, especially after the drama surrounding Four-colour Cafe.  The two singles were perfect pop hooks, and the rest of the album meshed beautifully.  Even the b-sides worked!

I prefer the remaster cover to the actual cover.  And, I don't know if there is an a-side/b-side, so I placed all the b-sides at the end of the disc.

It's a really warm album.  I was just listening to it right before I started writing this, and they are perfect!

Cocteau Twins - Milk & Kisses - 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment