Sunday, May 8, 2016

Midnight Oil - Diesel & Dust - 1987

Again, another fabulous album from the spectacular year of 1987.  I feel that these guys rode the wave of Australian talent after INXS made it really huge here during their KICK era. 

A lot of good tracks, a few b-sides, and the impossible Peace Love and Understanding.  The remixes aren't bad either.

So, why'd I change the photo on the front?  Because I could.  I just wanted something a little different than the house (Which, by the way, doesn't always look so beat up and run down.  You should see it in Spring.)

So, that's all I have to say about that one.  Play on...

4 comments:

  1. Midnight oil is as great as you, Friend.. ;)
    Thanks.. A Lottttttt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumb up for the great info you have here on this post. Get more information about Light deseal Oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - would love a copy of this version - I have the original on casset and CD but not the extras ... any chandce of an upload or file share ?

    ReplyDelete