Sunday, October 29, 2017

Delayed

As I said previously, I still have a backlog of finished collections and covers yet to post.  And, there are still some albums I feel need to be done before I leave. 

But, as you can see, I'm really struggling getting it all up.  Not that I can't right now, just the desire is not there.

I will finish what I started, and it isn't finished yet.  Keep checking back, and you'll get more new stuff as I feel like posting.  Maybe one at a time, maybe huge chunks, we will see.

by the way, check out the new albums by Liam Gallagher, The Horrors, and OMD.  All three of them really kick ass.  Great albums!!!!!



9 comments:

  1. thanks for all you've done with this blog. i for one have really appreciated your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choice of synth there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Brazil, Rio de janeiro, I love all your posts, especially the Synthpop ones. Thanks for your blog exists

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bought the new OMD record through the PledgeMusic so I got it signed but I second you that it’s an excellent album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. most people who visit blogs like this where they can remain anonymous buy nothing they believe other people should give them it for free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people are so miserable that they have nothing better to do than complain about what they think people do with no proof. You keep it up champ. I hope the meds can help you.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the tip, I will check the Horrors, the other 2 are already in my playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so much great music archived here already so don't feel obligated to post on a time schedule. When you feel it go for it. Its for enjoyment not a job. Your followers will understand.

    ReplyDelete